FACIAL TREATMENTS | SKIN TREATMENTS | BODY TREATMENTS
Reduce the appearance of redness with our safe treatments
Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that causes redness, flushing, and pimple-like bumps on the face. It can also cause visible blood vessels on the nose and cheeks.
Which treatment is right for you?
At Butterfly Aesthetics, we offer a variety of safe and effective treatments to help improve the appearance of redness.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light): IPL is a type of light therapy that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including rosacea and redness. IPL works by delivering pulses of light energy to the skin, which targets and destroys damaged blood vessels and other blemishes.
- Photofabulous: Photofabulous is a type of laser treatment that can be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including rosacea and redness. Photofabulous works by delivering pulses of laser energy to the skin, which stimulates collagen production and improves skin texture.
- WOW Facial: The WOW Fusion is an innovative device delivering a combination of 3 treatments:- microneedling, mesotherapy and microtoxin. WOW Fusion needling – the small fine needles create trauma to the epidermis/dermis to stimulate the cells and encourage them to grow. Administration of active ingredients via the device into the skin. These active ingredients include hyaluronic acid, vitamins and succinic acid which promotes skin rejuvenation and detoxification leading to radiant skin.
All the treatments have the following benefits:
- Reduce redness and inflammation
- Improve skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of visible blood vessels
- Improve collagen production
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Transform your skin and your confidence with a consultation at Butterfly Aesthetics in Wakefield.