FACIAL TREATMENTS | SKIN TREATMENTS | BODY TREATMENTS
Rejuvenating the jawline area with safe and effective treatments
Sagging jowls are a common sign of ageing, but they can also be caused by genetics, weight loss, and smoking. Jowls can make you look older and more tired than you feel, and they can also be a source of self-consciousness.
Sagging jowls can have a number of negative effects on your appearance, including:
- Making you look older and more tired
- Reducing the definition of your jawline
- Creating a double chin
- Giving your face a sagging appearance
Which treatment is right for you?
At Butterfly Aesthetics, we offer a variety of safe and effective treatments to help improve the appearance of your jawline.
- HIFU (High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound): HIFU works by delivering focused ultrasound energy to the deep layers of the skin and SMAS (superficial muscular aponeurotic system). This energy heats the tissues, which triggers the body’s natural healing response. The healing response leads to the production of new collagen and elastin, which can help to tighten and lift the skin, reducing the appearance of jowls.
- Morpheus8: Morpheus8 is a minimally invasive radiofrequency microneedling treatment that works by creating tiny micro-injuries in the skin, which triggers the body’s natural healing process. The healing process leads to the production of new collagen and elastin, which can help to tighten and lift the skin, reducing the appearance of jowls.
See the difference a skin transformation can make with a consultation at Butterfly Aesthetics in Wakefield.